Yet another game post-apocalyctic survival multiplayer game is coming out, but will this differ in any way from DayZ or H1Z1? Let's find out what the creators have to say..
OVERVIEWThe year is 2089. The Earth is in ruins from two major nuclear wars. Civilization has collapsed and the majority of mankind has been wiped out. Each day is a struggle to find food and water to live, weapons for defense, and gear to withstand the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was once earth. The city centers and areas once called home and work are now populated by grotesque mutated humans, minds rotten from radiation and sickness. Bandits fight for control of what’s left, executing everyone they come across or using them for slave labor and food. This is the world as it exists today, there is no law. Kill or be killed. Survive or Die.
- Large Persistent World - Explore a massive world with a playable space of over 64km².
- Open World PvP - No safe zones or game rules exist allowing you to kill anyone at any time for any reason.
- Random World Encounters - Dynamic events occur throughout the world creating unique and constantly changing gameplay opportunities.
- Weapon Customization - Customize every aspect of your weapon. Change the scope or add a silencer plus many more options.
- Vehicle Customization - Add armor to your vehicles or increase storage capacity. Make your vehicles faster and stronger.
- Dynamic Weather System - Experience a more immersive and naturally changing environment.
- Comprehensive Inventory System - Gather items during your adventures and store it in vehicles, tents and underground caches to guard it from other players.
We are not sure if it differs much from the other competitors in the market.. but one thing is for sure though.. BOY does this game look good!
What are your opinions on this? Let us know in the comments section below!
Get an in-depth look at all of the new innovations and features coming in Battlefield Hardline, a fresh new take on Battlefield that lets you live out your cops and criminal fantasy. Learn more at http://battlefield.com/hardline.
Battlefield Hardline delivers a complete first person shooter experience built on the foundation of team play and strategy the series is renowned for, while adding a story-driven, episodic single player campaign inspired by great TV crime dramas and new multiplayer modes that help make the game the fastest Battlefield ever.
More Battlefield Hardline: http://battlefield.com/hardline
Battlefield Hardline Beta Info: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/n...
Pre-order Battlefield Hardline: http://battlefield.com/buy
Weekly News and Exclusive Videos for Battlefield Hardline: http://battlefield.com/hardline/this-...
Battlefield Hardline goes on sale March 17th on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
The Battlefield Hardline open beta goes live on February 3rd for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.