Yet another game post-apocalyctic survival multiplayer game is coming out, but will this differ in any way from DayZ or H1Z1? Let's find out what the creators have to say..
OVERVIEWThe year is 2089. The Earth is in ruins from two major nuclear wars. Civilization has collapsed and the majority of mankind has been wiped out. Each day is a struggle to find food and water to live, weapons for defense, and gear to withstand the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was once earth. The city centers and areas once called home and work are now populated by grotesque mutated humans, minds rotten from radiation and sickness. Bandits fight for control of whatâ€™s left, executing everyone they come across or using them for slave labor and food. This is the world as it exists today, there is no law. Kill or be killed. Survive or Die.
- Large Persistent World - Explore a massive world with a playable space of over 64kmÂ².
- Open World PvP - No safe zones or game rules exist allowing you to kill anyone at any time for any reason.
- Random World Encounters - Dynamic events occur throughout the world creating unique and constantly changing gameplay opportunities.
- Weapon Customization - Customize every aspect of your weapon. Change the scope or add a silencer plus many more options.
- Vehicle Customization - Add armor to your vehicles or increase storage capacity. Make your vehicles faster and stronger.
- Dynamic Weather System - Experience a more immersive and naturally changing environment.
- Comprehensive Inventory System - Gather items during your adventures and store it in vehicles, tents and underground caches to guard it from other players.
We are not sure if it differs much from the other competitors in the market.. but one thing is for sure though.. BOY does this game look good!
What are your opinions on this? Let us know in the comments section below!
- MSRP: price
- Genre: Action